Cash Register app for Gastro Industry
iKentoo POS is the starting point of this cloud-based system. Take orders, monitor production, manage tables and receive payments: All with a simple and flexible interface.
Sell more, quicker: Order at the table, at the counter or self-service. Powerful interface with ultra-fast order entry and transmission.
Save time and money: Fast checkout, customizable and intuitive accounting, automated inventory management, and customizable back office.
Increase customer satisfaction
Satisfied customers: Integrated loyalty programs, customer account management and shorter queues.
More about iKentoo
iKentoo was launched in 2011 to make life easier for restaurant owners and employees. Old, inflexible and overly expensive POS systems dominated the market. To improve the situation, iKentoo opted for a standardized hardware with the iPad, which allows the combination of a modern cloud software and the advantages of a user-friendly device. Today, iKentoo offers a state-of-the-art cloud-based POS and business management system for the gastronomy industry. The technology lets restaurant operators to simplify transactions and manage their business more efficiently. Hardware standardization means that the focus is entirely on developing the best possible POS software for restaurant operators.
- Order acceptance at the table, in direct sales/take-away and online order acceptance for deliveries.
- Management of tables with table plan and aisle control
- Flexible payment: Payment of partial amounts, invoice split, customer accounts, loyalty cards and several currencies.
- CRM: Creation/management of customer entries, loyalty cards, electronic vouchers, credit notes management, invoicing.
- iOS POS software with secure backup
- Payment in offline mode – you can continue working even in the event of an Internet outage
- Management portal with performance of your locations, real-time sales, stock levels and working hours of your employees.
- Production screen/kitchen display system (KDS) for monitoring production on a screen without ticket printing.