Invite your customers pay with VISA, Mastercard, ApplePay, GooglePay
Accepting card payments made easy: With SumUp terminals, you can easily enable card payments with Swiss21. Offer the most popular payment methods such as VISA, Mastercard, ApplePay and GooglePay at your point of sale – contactless and at the most attractive conditions. All transactions are automatically booked in 21.AbaNinja and 21.Shop and POS.
Always in view
All transactions are automatically booked in 21.AbaNinja and 21.Shop and POS.
Accept EC and credit cards
Connect via Bluetooth. Compatible with all popular iOS / Android smartphones or tablets.
Fast and uncomplicated registration
Completely online. No extra contracts. No paperwork.
More about SumUp
SumUp is the leading mobile point of sale (mPOS) provider in Europe.The company was founded in 2012 and has been present in Switzerland since May 2015. With SumUp, merchants can easily, securely and cheaply accept card payments with their smartphone or tablet. Integration in Swiss21 is only possible with a SumUp Air terminal. With the mobile SumUp card reader and the corresponding app for iOS and Android, a smartphone or tablet can be transformed into a card terminal in an instant. SumUp is active in a total of 31 countries, including Switzerland, Germany and the UK.
SumUp is authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FCA licence no. 900700) and is Europay, MasterCard and Visa (EMV) and PCI-DSS certified. SumUp hence complies with the highest security standards for card payments.
- Integrate the most popular card payments into Swiss21 at attractive conditions (21.AbaNinja and 21.Shop and POS)
- No more input errors: The amount to be collected is transmitted fully automatically from 21.Ninja to your SumUp device
- No unnecessary manual effort: Recognition of the payment method and correct booking of the transactions in your cash register
- Fast and efficient processing of sales
- Modern and intuitive checkout
- Hygienic thanks to contactless payments